Monday, July 12, 2010

WaS iT A MiSTaKE??


what i've done..??
was it a mistake..??
i don't know...
i'm really confused...
i hope he won't hate me...
at least not that much...
well,i'm just human...
i want the best for him...
i know one fact...
a fact that i can't give him happiness...
want to know why..??
because it lies and depends on HIS hand...
all i can do is that...
pray that he will always be happy...
for no matter what reason...
either with someone or something...

argh!!
it's killing me slowly...
yeah!!i do love him...
so what..??
i rather have myself being miserable...
than letting him be in one...
is it stupid..??
i don't really think so...
it makes me closer to HIM...
well,i can't be greedy...
i need to be grateful for whatever happens...
am i losing him..??
i believe so...
it is okay...
my prayers will still be with him...
what would i like to say if it is the last time i'll talk to him..??
i love you
is it enough for me..??
just three words..??
yeah....those three words can simplify everything...
my hope for him..??
have the best in life...
well,at least face everything that happens with open heart...
my wish for him..??
wishing that you'll stick to HIM...
every second,every minute and every hour...
do i  think he loves me..??
ask him...i don't know...
who is him..??
just let it be a secret...
a secret between him and i...
ALLAH...
please help me...
in enduring this time...
and also him...
Amin...



No comments:

Post a Comment