Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Step; For Better of For Worst..???

Assalamualaikum... It has been a long time since my last post... Meaning my own writing, not a copy paste one... Huhu... Tonight will be the night i want to express my feeling regarding a decision i made... For some maybe they will say;'Argh! The same issu again..'...'Don't you have other problems?'...and i will answer ; 'My blog,i'll do as i pleased'...hehe... I'm not gonna be that rude... However,enough bout that intro, lets get back to the main agenda...
First step..what is it..??is it the first baby step...??hurm...it is quite the same...as you all know,i'm not so into the bombastic words,so for sure my so called masterpiece will be easy to understand...=)...As i heard so many time before,first step is necessary in everything...and the first baby step is just the same and maybe the simplest example that i can use...huhu...wait a second,need to finish my laundry first(have been running back and forth for billion times)...hehe....i'm back...arnold's style....hehe...yes...baby step...from the first baby step then the baby can walk right..?so,it is the same in my story..i made s decision which i think is the best for both of us...who is the other person..??need not to mention...huhu...
i believe in HIS promise,everything happen for a reason....suddenly the mood of writing is not in..got to go..salam....

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't matter. Be waiting for the day to join the celebration. May I ?

    ReplyDelete