Saturday, January 15, 2011

A piece of my mind

a human being is a creature that is so so so unique...i'm not just saying it through the process of the creation...if that the case...SubhanALLAH...ALLAH S.W.T. has created human being like no others...even so,no human being or known as person or people is/are perfect...except for one...our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W...He is like no others and his 'akhlak' is Al-Quran itself...huhu...i'm trying slowly to be like him even it is impossible...to be someone who is better known as ALLAH's Lover...hurm..impossible but worth trying...actually i want to share and discuss with all of you or just myself...why people are so different compared to one another..??for my case...i'm someone with a hot temper...i'm not that hygienic but i don't like messy place...i'm loud...i'm not that hardworking but i'm not that lazy...i'm slow but i'm insyaALLAH willing to learn...are human attitudes impossible to be changed..??well...in my case,Alhamdulillah...slowly i'm changing...some are for the better but some are getting bad..i'm human...what can i do other that asking for HIS help and guidance...my main concern is right now to be more patient...i want to be able to accept what i can't bare about others as they also must have something that they don't like about me but they still accept me...the best thing for me now is to get closer to HIM...when i'm feeling stress,i'll recite Quran and 'istighfar' a lot...people say that it works and it is true...it calmed me whenever i was about to explode...Alhamdulillah Ya ALLAH...i feel closer to HIM...=)...

No comments:

Post a Comment