Sunday, May 16, 2010

mY HeArT...

i don't know why...
my heart keeps on longing for you...
every hour,every minute & every second...
keeps on beating for you...

i don't know why...
every time remembering you...
tears keep on falling...
like a flowing river...

i don't know why...
my mind keeps on thinking about you...
every word you say...
every smile you smiled at me...

i don't know why...
my heart is shouting...
shouting and crying for you...
just for you...

but...
i do know one thing...
if we are meant to be together...
nothing can separate us...

if we are not meant for each other...
let ALLAH be the witness of everything...
let Him decide...
things that we can't see...
with our naked eyes...
He is The All Knowing...

I pray that...
you get the best...
best in your life...

AMIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment