Sunday, May 9, 2010

tHe sAd StOrY...huhu...



This is my cousin...His name is Adib...We call him Budib...He used to be my "enemy"...huhu...We will always quarell...He is really pampered...I love to tease him...Sometimes he cries and 'mengamuk' when he lost to me...And his mama will make him apologise to me...I was very happy at that time...In my heart saying " I won!!"...HAHA...I won over a kid...But I was proud...haha...Despite that,we wont be fighting all the time,sometimes we are good and nice to each other...We are like brother and sister...Huhu...Everything changes now...Budib is transmitted into HUSM for having a tumor which has covered 80% of his heart...making him Difficult to breathe and sometime becomes 'kejang' and he even feels tired easily nowadays...huhu...AND you know WHAT..???he is only 13!!13!!...He was just on the way to feel the life of a teenager,but he was stopped by his illness...Watching him face to face make me regrets all the things that i have done and happened between us...Looking at his condition make me realize that i love him...he is my lil bro!!ALLAH,please help him and save him...Forgive all my sins towards him and take me as his replacement...huhu...amin...

The top photo is the latest photo that i have of ADIB...He looks so fragile,in a way that so sick that he can't bare it...The photo was taken after he finish his chemo...Poor Adib...huhu....and you know what,he looks years older than his age....huhu...ALLAH,please save him....Amin...

Alhamdulillah...i talked to chik endon earlier this morning and you knw what she said..????Adib is showing some positive progress...=)....ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH....THE MOST GRACIOUS AND MOST MERCIFUL...

No comments:

Post a Comment