Friday, November 26, 2010

Ape Yang Terpendam...

At last...i managed to do some blogging tonight...

First, what i wanna share is my experience in tutoring..not really tutoring, i was and like more to the situation of forced to tutoring...haha...i did this thing before, but it was a part time job while i was working at the canteen of SKLK in the time of waiting for my spm result...just for fun..i taught the boy named Iman mathematics and that was it...i hoped for nothing except just for his success in upsr that time...i didn't ask for any money or what,but i did get a pair baju kurung for the mother for teaching...okay2..skip that...what i really want to share is...teaching a person, better yet a kid is not an easy job...acting as private tutor is way harder than working as canteen assistant,believe me...at least teaching Iman was not that hard as teaching this new student..with all of the respect, i would like to admit that it is due to my lack of experience in teaching wise...Kids..they are small creatures that sometimes adorable and charming and sometimes can be the monsters that scared the hell out of us...hehe...a bit of metaphor and hyperbole won't hurt right..?hehe...Actually, my sister said that kids have short Focus Duration and that is why they tend to lose the focus in just a blink of an eye...Well, a big ground of applause to my sister, who is INSYAALLAH will become an english teacher  next year for being able to handle the one that i can't handle...I STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN..well, i hope another four years in IPIS will teach me what a real teacher needs and i personally 100% believe in the lecturer there...GAMBATTE TEACHER NABILAH..!!(^_^)

Second, my adik S..don't worry, i won't do you any harm...i called you tonight to ask you for the websites where can i download korean drama series....hehe...no harm lil bro...most importantly, don't get me wrong...=)

third, i'm starting to let myself missing that one person again...yeah..miss him..miss his voice,his talk and his  laugh....haha....BOGOSHIPO....!=P

fourth, about marriage...what about it...few days back, my sister and i talked with my big bro...of course the topic is marriage and what i want to stress here is about he thinks about marriage....honestly, before this i wouldn't expect him to think and say something like this...hehe...sorry bro...he said that, he has no problem of anyone getting married while they are still studying because he do believe that marriage will make a person be more responsible and matured and it is better than coupling and make more that an everest size of sins..BUTTON LIKE BRO!!haha...but 19 is not the time for me to get married just yet...hehe...

lastly, is about what..???????i guess suddenly i become blank....i'm tired..maybe...but i promis you guys this one,once my streamix is okay, i will share with you guys about the dinner in tupai2,the sheep at ayoh's house,and blablablabla..haha...

SO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY....WASSALAM...

1 comment: