Saturday, November 27, 2010

wHaT tHe...

okay...lets start with something positive...BOO YAAHH!!yesterday was one of the best days of my life...after more than a year,mama did what i personally asked her..actually it was more of a request...'mama suapkan saya & yang lain nasik masak telur kicap!!'...maybe it sounds funny to you guys..but one thing that you should know,my mama is the best mom....before this,during  my schooling years,she had always make sure my siblings and i have our breakfast...in order to do that...every weekdays, she will 'suap' us that menu...and milo of course as the drink...to give us energy....okay..since my last year of studying in a school was 2008,it has been more than one year i ate the dish using the same way..before i got home from IPIS i called my mom and told her about what i long for and she said she will do it...ALHAMDULILLAH,yesterday was the day...THANK YOU MAMA!!!LOVE YOU!!...=)

today, i watched CRUEL LOVE!!yeah after days of not watching korea thanks to my brother,feel like killing him...haha... no la,just kidding around....hehe...i love GWON SANGWO..!!wow..SIX PACKS and he is good in doing crying scenes too...SARANGHAE OPPA!!hehe...just something that i love,to talk rubbish...hik3...

the new name for my blog...i watched the simpsons and there was a blue whale that lisa called her BLUELLA..i like it...and i changed it a bit..Blue fanatic..me..??remember..??hehe....

now,the negative things....i dont know how and why..i kept receiving calls from people i do not know..if you guys wanna check it from me,dial these numbers...0178*852*1(called me few times and different voice),0132*514*3(wrong number or checking me..??) and 01326**2*0(this one sms me and i asked him who is he but no answer)..i dont know who spread my number,stop it..or else..CHIGULLE..???!!!in english it means, WANNA DIE...???

next, i want to stop thinking about him or anyone or have any special bond with anyone or things called human....like there are people out who wants to have that kind of relationship with me...HAHAHA...W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R. mister...my blog,my space...

one more thing i got 'P**A*'!!!right on my face!!i take good care of my face,no make up,only face cleanser,no washing when sweating...arghhhh!!what to do...i told my siblings it is not 'p***u' but i'm getting fairer...kahkahkah...

thats it..to be bersambung...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment