Friday, November 5, 2010

Bad Omen or A Jinx..??

Even i'm not sure of the spelling...haha...Truhfully, yesterday was a really bad day for my little Isyraq...Once she with me, something bad will happen at her...First, she ate biscuit with me and she choked...she put too much amount in her mouth and i wasn't aware of that thing because she used to eat the biscuit alone all he time...she also hurt her throat...huhu...Second, she knocked her head on the glass wall twice...once, slowly hitting her head..second time,she ran when i was getting a balloon for her....And of course, i got scolded by her parents...I accept it as i'm your auntie, but the main thing that i want to stress here is, i'm not doing it on purpose...I'm not that mean k...

*Whatever it is..Asif@Bianne@Gomenne@Sorry@Maaf Isyraq@Kakak..Auntie B loves you always and for eternity...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment