Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blood Donation@Derma Darah...

          This is my third time donating blood... At first i was not in the mood to donate blood, but after looking at people who voluntarily donated their blood, i was called to do the same thing...I forgot to bring my blood book...So...I got a new one...hehe..Everything was so funny...Weighing my weight...I think the scale is not functioning well, no way that my weight is that **kg...haha...Going to the counters was also funny...I ended up of going to wrong counter each time and need to be told where to go all the time...hehe...By th way, my blood type is B...Same with my nick name, B...hehe...
          
            Next Step, I entered the the donation room... I sat next to Encik Roslan who is my warden... He told me that it was a first time for him as his blood is 'old' i guess, slowly filling the bag...hehe... When my turn to be injected with the needle, he advised me to look away, but I was already used to it and I just look at the whole process... Encik Roslan was impressed with me...*flattered*...haha... I was so noisy in the room... I talked to Akmal Poland, Akmal buya and Uwais...Well,  I was surrounded by men, what can I do...hehe... Uwais and I talked a lot and he seemed like he never know me even we are in the same batch... Buya too... Lets forget about them and focus on me again...hehe... My blood bag or whatever it is called, was filled within 5 minutes or less i think...Encik Roslan was surprised...hehe... These are the items involved during the blood donation moment.. Before I forget, thanks to my roomate who patiently waited for me outsode since she can't donate her blood... LOPE YOU LA CIK X...hehe,..

Just wanna show off...hehe...

The medicine given...

My blood books...hehe...

The certifiticate...

Closer look...
p/s: Donate your blood to help others...It is free and not painful...You don't need to go to Afghanistan to help others, by donating blood you are helping people...hehe...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment