Friday, October 1, 2010

mY HeArT LoNgS FoR YOu..???Is iT..?

sometimes...
when i'm alone...
my heart feels hurt...
my chest seems to be uneasy...
my mind is dizzy...
seems like part of me are missing something...
something that can't be described by words...
something that used to be part of my life...
something that mean so much to me...
something that i love...
actually it is not something...
it is someone...
someone that used to be there for me...
someone that used to be my place of comfort...
someone that i shared things...

but now you are not with me anymore...
all the things shared are memories...
which i will treasure all my heart...
some memories are hard to forget...
and sometimes it can't be forgotten...
huhu...
honestly...
sometimes i do miss you...
even i tried so hard not to...
don't worry...
i'll try more...
you deserve someone better...

1 comment: