Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Model of The Year....

I present to you guys the hottest model of this year...


CHAKKKKKK!!


Nice smile kakak...


Wear it properlyla kakak oooi...


Sempat lagi....hehe....


Nak close up jugak....


Amboi2....


mengemas ker...??


Lunsh time after photography session...hehe...


Manyak seksi punya pose...haha...


Haha...Just kidding guys...This is my eldest niece...Isyraq@Kakak...That dress was bought by me during my trip to Terengganu...I know3...Some might say; " Kecik2 da ajar pakai mcm nie,besar2 jd ape ntah'.
I say; She is just ONE year old PLUS2...& She wears it in house...She is still SMALL...& if she is SEVEN, of course I won't buy such a dress for her...I'm her aunt not her ****...I LOVE YOU KAKAK...


Kakak...


Aik,da dpt adik ker..??auntie tgk mommy punyer tummny besar lagi...hehe...






Pilih jangan x pilih...hehe...


Kecik2 da ader kete...




HAPPY FAMILY ALWAYS...Amin...

Actually it was my latest weekend in Desa Petaling@DP@MY SISTER'S HOUSE@MID VALLEY...Love it..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment